- User-defined callables implemented. Now you can define your own callable objects, pass them as input parameters and use them inside templates as regular (global) functions, filters or testers. See details here: https://jinja2cpp.dev/docs/usage/ud_callables.html
- Now you can define global (template environment-wide) parameters which are accessible for all templates bound to this environment.
fromstatements implemented. Now it's possible to include other templates and use macros from other templates.
- Sample build projects for various Jinja2C++ usage variants created: https://github.com/jinja2cpp/examples-build
- Documentation site created for Jinja2C++: https://jinja2cpp.dev/
- Render-time error handling added
- Dependency management mode added to the build script
- Fix bugs with error reporting during the parse time
- Upgraded versions of external dependencies
RenderAsStringmethod now returns
nonstd::expectedinstead of regular
- Templates with
includegenerate errors if parsed without
- Release bundles (archives) are configured with
externaldependency management mode by default