Vim colorscheme based on flatland with Airline integration. Intended for use in MacVim. Based on the excellent https://github.com/thinkpixellab/flatland
- Flatlandia is even flatter than flatland.
- Flatlandia also includes a matching
- JSDoc comment highlighting.
- Flatlandia sometimes deviates from flatlands choice of colors.
- If you want airline support, ensure that that
airlineis installed, then install
flatlandia(this plugin) using
" Using Vundle Bundle 'bling/vim-airline' Bundle 'jordwalke/flatlandia' " Or if using NeoBundle(recommended) NeoBundle 'bling/vim-airline' NeoBundle 'jordwalke/flatlandia'
- To install the application icon, open the
.icnsfile in Mac Preview, click on the image and select all (
CMD+a). Find MacVim in
/Applications, click once on it and press
CMD+i. Click on the little icon in that info window, then hit
CMD+v. Restart MacVim.
Only tested on MacVim, but probably works in other environments. Please send pull requests for 256 terminal support.