A Xamarin.Forms version of the Filter Menu design by Anton Aheichanka to prove you can create goodlooking UI with Xamarin.Forms.
The sample is available for two platforms:
NOTE: This sample has been done just for fun and with the goal of recreating a goodlooking UI in Xamarin.Forms. It is not a real task application.
This project uses some third-party assets with a license that requires attribution:
- Roundfiltermenu: An animated round menu for Xamarin.Forms by Alan Beech.
- ImageCirclePlugin: Circle Images for Xamarin.Forms by James Montemagno.
- SkiaSharp: Is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library.
- Filter Menu Design by Anton Aheichanka.
- Random User: Placeholder generator (faces).
- Poppins Font: by Indian Type Foundry (Poppins at Google Fonts)
NOTE: Related to the sample, I also want to highlight Xamarin.Forms.RadialMenu by Ricardo Vasquez.
Copyright and license
Code released under the MIT license.