ClinicCases is designed to be easy to use with a minimal learing curve for new users. Documentation is available at the ClinicCases site.
- Complete case management: reports, case notes, calendaring, contacts
- Self-contained messaging system to ensure completeness of case history and confidentiality
- Fully-featured journaling system: compose, read, and comment on student journals
- Document storage and organization
- Time keeping and user management
- and much more!
- Server running Linux and Apache
- PHP version 5.2 or higher, compiled with GD libraries
- Mail server (e.g, exim4, sendmail. Most servers will already have this installed.). Used for sending notifications to users.
Either download the zip file from github or run the following command in your terminal
git clone https://github.com/judsonmitchell/ClinicCases.git
Please see detailed install instructions in the _INSTALL directory
Learn more, ask questions, or see a demo at http://cliniccases.com.
Copyright (c) 2013 Judson Mitchell, Three Pipe Problem, LLC
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.