This project started as a fork of Cmder and became its own full fledge version allowing users to select which components they want to include in their installation. The structure design of Cmder has been slightly modified and the scripts reworked.
Create the shell environment of your dreams
Shark is a packaged installer that will allow you to create a fully customized shell environment through a single simple installer. It takes the hard work out of downloading and configuring all the components you need. Shark simplifies the installation by asking simple questions and taking care of downloading and installing everything for you from trusted sources (official repositories). It has a modular architecture that allows anyone to add and improve the installer easily.
The repository contains the code to to generate the simple installer based mostly on NSIS scripts and PowerShell commands. The releases are the compiled version of Shark.
- Clink (repo)
- Clink-Completions (repo)
- ConEmu (repo)
- ConsoleZ (repo)
- Git (repo)
- Gow (repo)
- Free Programing Fonts
- Kou1okada APT-CYG (repo) based on Trasncode-Open APT-CYG (repo)
- Powerline Fonts (repo)
- PuTTY and PuTTY Tray
Packages to work on
- CMD icon cyan - CMD (Admin) icon cyan bold - Powershell icon blue - Powershell (Admin) icon blue bold - Cygwin icon green - Cygwin (Admin) icon green bold - Git icon magenta - Git (Admin) icon magenta bold - PuTTY icon yellow - Anything else icon white
How to compile your own version of Shrak
- Download and install NSIS. Currently tested with NSIS 3.0
- All NSIS dependancies used are included in the
- Edit modules or create new ones in the
build\modulesfolder. Modules have an
- Compile the
.\build\make.nsiscript and you'll get a