About this site
This site is mostly static HTML, generated by Jekyll from source on Github. You are free to fork and modify it for your own needs. It was originally based on Carl Boettiger's labnotebook site. Carl publishes the source for his site on Github as the labnotebook project and releases it all under CC0, so setting my site up was as easy as following his instructions, replacing the _posts directory, and making a few CSS customizations.
The Publications page is generated from a bibtex file using some code I wrote to generate HTML divs from Bibtex. It also makes use of jQuery and MixItUp for filtering and searching.
Please report any errors or other feedback in the Issue Tracker.
Additional Site Features & Credits
- CSS generated with twitter bootstrap
- Carl Boettiger's plugins for Mendeley, Github
- Site hosting by Dreamhost
- Source code hosting on Github
- Improved "related posts" plugin from David Lynch