Ken Friis Larsen kfl
- University of Copenhagen, Department of Computer Science.
- Joined on
- mosml 105 Moscow ML is a light-weight implementation of Standard ML (SML), a strict functional language widely used in teaching and research.
- verified-monkey-island 4
- wpp 4 A Pretty Printer, based on Philip Wadler's "A prettier printer". But heavily modified to be efficient in a strict language.
- american-options 3 Emperiments with algorithms for pricing American Options
- bigish 2 Example code working with bigish data in the browser. Using crossfilter and other libraries.
Repositories contributed to
- Athas/ucph.dk 4 Gitgrube for ucph.dk
- HIPERFIT/hiperfit.github.com 0 The HIPERFIT Web Site
- joewalnes/websocketd 6,168 Turn any program that uses STDIN/STDOUT into a WebSocket server. Like inetd, but for WebSockets.
- keybase/keybase-issues 403 A single repo for managing publicly recognized issues with the keybase client, installer, and website.
Contributions in the last year 86 total Apr 27, 2014 – Apr 27, 2015
Longest streak 3 days May 20 – May 22
Current streak 0 days Last contributed