Kogito is the next generation of business automation platform focused on cloud-native development, deployment and execution.
This module contains a number of examples that you can take a look at and try out yourself. Please take a look at the readme of each individual example for more details on how the example works and how to run it yourself (either locally or on Kubernetes):
- jBPM + Quarkus Hello World: README.md
- jBPM + Quarkus: README.md
- jBPM + Spring Boot: README.md
- jBPM + Drools + Quarkus: README.md - Onboarding example combining one process and two decision services
- Polyglot Drools with GraalVM: README.md
- Drools + Quarkus: README.md
- Drools + Quarkus with Unit: README.md
Building from source
- Check out the source:
git clone email@example.com:kiegroup/kogito-runtimes.git
If you don't have a GitHub account use this command instead:
git clone https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-runtimes.git
- Build with Maven:
cd kogito-runtimes mvn clean install -DskipTests
Contributing to Kogito
All contributions are welcome! Before you start please read the Developing Drools and jBPM guide.
Here are some of the most notable ones for quick reference:
- Quarkus - Using Kogito to add business automation capabilities to an application - This guide demonstrates how your Quarkus application can use Kogito to add business automation to power it up with business processes and rules.
- Quarkus - Getting Started - Quarkus Getting Started guide