How to Install Kleeja
Download latest version Kleeja from here:
Upload Kleeja files to your website
After downloading Kleeja, you will have an archive zip file, after extracting it, you will have a folder titled "kleeja"
Folder "Kleeja" is what you have to upload to your website using any FTP application.
You could rename Kleeja folder to anything like "up" which is short for upload.
If you want to not have Kleeja on a sub folder, then upload only the contents of kleeja folder to your website, so you will get kleeja on example.com instead of example.com/kleeja.
Request Kleeja Installation Wizard
Note: This step comes after uploading Kleeja contents to your website.
Then using any browser, request this link
example.com is your domain.
kleeja is the folder where you upload Kleeja contents.
Installation Wizard Steps
- First step you will have a languages choices, choose your langauge.
- Then you will see information about Kleeja, click "next"
- Then a step with Install icon, click install.
- After that you will see the license page, click "next" for accepting it.
- Then there will be a page for server functions check, if nothing wrong a "next" button will appear, click it. If not, make sure you fix the errors that will appear before moving on.
- The next step will require a database information. Fill the information and click "next". (You can create database from Cpanel)
- Kleeja will try to create a configuration file in this step, if Kleeja can not create it, it will give it to you so you could upload it manually before you can continue.
- Then, Kleeja in this step will check the connection and MySQL version, click "next" if everything is ok.
- Now, Kleeja will ask you to fill some information about your site, like website name and your admin account.
- Kleeja then will create database tables, click "next".
- Congratulations, Kleeja is installed, and all you have to do is to delete "install" folder.