Sketch Import Symbols
Easily import symbols from another Sketch file.
The conventional way:
- Download the ZIP file
- Copy the contents to the plugin folder (Open up Sketch, and go to
Reveal Plugins Folder…to open it.)
The quickest way:
_NOTE: If your Mac has not installed GitHub client, You need to install GitHub for mac
- Click on the Clone in Desktop button on GitHub
gto find plugin folder, then paste plugin folder path
Plugin Folder Path
- App Store
• If you have a Symbols page, then the imported symbols will be added here. If you do not already have a symbols page, then one will be created for you.
• The previous version of this plugin skipped symbols with matched names - this update does not skip these, but will instead bring in symbols with the same names.
- Follow @kmercinary on Twitter