OpenCore 0.6.6 EFI for ASRock x570M Pro4 motherboard, macOS Big Sur 11.2 AMD Radeon RX 5700XT, any AMD Ryzen Zen series CPU should work (I'm using a Ryzen 9 5900X)
I updated to v3.0 with a Pinnacle Ridge CPU using this guide. Then exchanged the CPU to a 5000 series and upgraded normally to v3.4.
- Disable CSM
- Enable Above 4g decoding
- Disable SATA deep sleep
- Disable serial port
- Disable Thunderbolt
- Enable Resizable Bar for better graphics performance
- Everything except the things below
What's kinda working
- USB accessories on the second USB controller (XHC1 - mapped to XHCI to avoid issues) sometimes freeze the system when under heavy load. USB-mapping was done correctly (I checked four times) and the Embedded Controller seems to work reliably too. I think the USB-X fix for power management works, not sure how to test it though. Not really sure what's causing this. For now I just use the USB ports on the second and third row, as well as the frontside ports.
What doesn't work
- Display of correct CPU name in System Information (hard to do without disabling sip)
- Front panel mic (will never work)
- Hyperkit (use docker toolbox with VirtualBox)
- DRM in Safari and Apple TV (DRM in Firefox/Chrome works fine)