Developement of an interface and demo between ViSP and Unity engine
Model Based Tracking in Unity using ViSP:
- Available in the scene_mbt.unity in Scenes folder of unityProject.
- Pose estimation is done using AprilTag.
- User can set the camera parameters, tracker type and select visibility of edges.
- Check the video demonstration on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBRZQMREi-E
Augmented Reality in Unity using ViSP:
- Available in the scene_ar.unity in Scenes folder of unityProject.
- Detection, translation and rotation of object (cube) is done according to position and pose of AprilTag.
- Check the video demonstration on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=birCXp_yS6k
Check Wiki of repository for more details about the project: implementation, tutorial on building using Visual Studio and running demo on Unity. UnityPackage file is also available, which can be imported into any Unity Project (Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package...)