File manager dependency for Laravel Enso.
click on the photo to view a short demo in compatible browsers
- provides a generic approach when working with files through using a
- package comes with a
HasFiletrait that can be added to models who work with files
- has utility classes for the upload, download, inline-opening and deletion of files
- on upload, performs validation of the file and checks the extension and the mime type
- handles the optimization and resize for the supported image file types
- for upload and deletion, the changes are committed only if the filesystem operation was successful
- works with a
FileUploaderVueJS component that handles the selection of files and POSTs them to the specified route
- uses a policy to restrict access/changes to files that don't belong to the respective user
- provides a unified interface where you can view all the files you are working with, that you have access to, as well as search and filter them
- the types of files that are visible in the interfaces are configurable
Configuration & Usage
Be sure to check out the full documentation for this package available at docs.laravel-enso.com
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.