Tutorials in machine learning for physics education research
This is a repo for the quantitative analysis group, it contains notebooks demonstrating various methods of research and visualization
Rules for submitting
- When committing notebooks please include descriptions of how to use them in the notebooks.
- R and Python notebooks are accepted. Please use Python 3.x.
- Submit R notebooks to the R folder and Python notebooks to the python folder.
- If writing Python Please follow PEP-8 where possible. More information on PEP-8 can be found here
- If your Python notebook has library requirements please update the environment.yml file to reflect the new requirements.
- For new notebooks please create a branch with a relevant title and commit and then merge with the master. This will avoid conflicts for people working on different topics.
If you have questions people are always available on Slack!