yo, I make lots of things.
Here's a list of projects I've either built or contributed to.
I'm trying to move more to building things with other people. After all,
the_whole > sum(parts) :)
- tbtc and tbtc.js
- mergeswap - cross-EVM token bridge using state proofs.
- attention-market-maker - an algorthmic newsfeed.
- giza - a prover for the Cairo ZK-STARK environment.
- quark-blockchain - an experimental blockchain using STARK's and partitioned transactional memory. Closely related to research I did on goliath.
- t1gym: smart diabetes logbook for T1 diabetics using NightScout.
- dutch-translator: visual Dutch sentence explainer using NLP.
- whoshacking: Spotify's who's listening for hackers. React, Electron, websockets, Express, Go daemon.
General comsci stuff.
- minilisp: a barebones Lisp implementation in pure JS.
- graphparse: codebase visualisation using PageRank applied to AST's.
- diasim: discrete timestep simulation of diabetic metabolism.
- ciaodao: social chatspaces where only tokenholders can post.
- merkle-bundles: delivering only the delta of JS bundle updates using Merkle trees.
- retrust: investigating Evidence-Based Subjective Logic as a reputation protocol for p2p networks. Includes Numpy/Solidity code.
- hyper: image editor + hypermedia protocol
- sugardao: the diabetic-backed stablecoin
- ohdex: cross-chain token bridging protocol, I built with @MickdeGraaf
- goliath-sequencer - a transaction sequencer network for blockchains using libp2p.