P2P stream multi-multiplexing in Go
Package peerstream is a peer-to-peer networking library that multiplexes connections to many hosts. It attempts to simplify the complexity of:
- accepting incoming connections over multiple listeners
- dialing outgoing connections over multiple transports
- multiplexing multiple connections per-peer
- multiplexing multiple different servers or protocols
- handling backpressure correctly
- handling stream multiplexing
- providing a simple interface to the user
Table of Contents
go-peerstream is a standard Go module which can be installed with:
go get github.com/libp2p/go-peerstream
go-peerstream is packaged with Gx, so it is recommended to use Gx to install and use it (see Usage section).
Using Gx and Gx-go
This module is packaged with Gx. In order to use it in your own project it is recommended that you:
go get -u github.com/whyrusleeping/gx go get -u github.com/whyrusleeping/gx-go cd <your-project-repository> gx init gx import github.com/libp2p/go-peerstream gx install --global gx-go --rewrite
To build the examples, please make sure to run
make in the
This project is maintained by @hsanjuan.
Small note: If editing the README, please conform to the standard-readme specification.
MIT © Protocol Labs, Inc