================= Joshua Auerbach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, EPFL
Read carefully this document and the online documentation: http://robogen.org/docs/robogen-software-suite/ before starting to do anything!
The ROBOGEN Framework is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Download, installation and use of RoboGen is fully documented on http://robogen.org. To get started using the platform, please read through the instructions for your operating system at http://robogen.org/docs/get-started/
In order to not have to maintain documentation in separate locations we will not duplicate those instructions here.
If there is anything that you are stuck on or do not understand, we invite you to ask your question to the RoboGen User's Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/robogen-users
Contributing to RoboGen
If you would like to contriubte to RoboGen, please read through the github wiki: https://github.com/lis-epfl/robogen/wiki Then we encourage you fork the repository and make pull requests for any features you would like to have included in the main RoboGen distribution.
Here, we keep track of those who have contributed to the project.
Current LIS members :
- jauerb Joshua Auerbach, email@example.com
- aliceconcordel Alice Concordel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- GregoireH Grégoire Heitz, email@example.com
- Przemyslaw Kornatowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Semester Project Students :
- GuillaumeLeclerc Guillaume Leclerc, email@example.com
Former LIS members :
- amaesani Andrea Maesani, firstname.lastname@example.org
- loshchil Ilya Loshchilov, email@example.com
- daydin Deniz Aydin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Przemek Kornatowski, email@example.com
- Ludovic Daler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pradeep Ruben Fernando
Thanks to past students