Clone this wiki locally
Lutris is an open gaming platform for Linux. It helps you install and manage your games in a unified interface. Our goal is to support every game which runs on Linux, from native to Windows games (via Wine) to emulators and browser games. The desktop application and the website are libre software, your contributions are welcome! More information in the About page.
This Lutris Wiki features additional information on how to use Lutris.
Lutris can interact with different systems, enhancing your gaming experience.
- Make sure you're in Steam Desktop mode (not Big Picture Mode)
- Select Games -> Add a non-Steam game to my Library
- Click Browse, filter by file type of All Files, and the find the executable of
- Right click on the new "lutris" shortcut and select Properties
- Rename the title to the name of the game you would like to add. For example:
- Set the launch options to
supertuxis the slug of the game, found in the URL of the game on the Lutris website
- Add an icon from either Steam Banners or TheGamesDB