This repository contains a notebook that demonstrates how Lux can be used with Postgres databases. Click on the badge below to launch a live notebook:
In the live Binder notebook, Postgres comes pre-installed via Anaconda. This means that you do not have to install Postgres on your local machine in order to use the SQL capabilities for Lux within the demo notebook.
If you would like to learn more about Lux, please check out the following resources:
- Check out the README for a basic overview of Lux and installation instructions.
- Follow us on Twitter for discussion and updates.
- Visit ReadTheDocs for more detailed documentation.
- Clone lux-binder to try out these hands-on exercises or tutorial series on how to use Lux.
- Report any bugs, issues, or requests through Github Issues.