- security_tools 31 Security tools to use on assessments.
- DotNetAVBypass 19 This project uses the .NET framework to bypass Antivirus solutions.
- pwcrack-webgui 4 Web Front-end to a password cracking rig, backed with MongoDB.
- iPhoneBackupReader 3 Used to read data from the iPhone Backup files
- ActiveDirectoryBasicSearch 2 This was a little one-off app that a friend needed. It's very simple.
Repositories contributed to
- octopress/social 6 Social share and follow buttons (or privacy-friendly links)
- trustedsec/unicorn 236 Unicorn is a simple tool for using a PowerShell downgrade attack and inject shellcode straight into memory. Based on Matthew Graeber's powershell attacks and the powershell bypass technique present…
- SpiderLabs/Responder 782 Responder is a LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner, with built-in HTTP/SMB/MSSQL/FTP/LDAP rogue authentication server supporting NTLMv1/NTLMv2/LMv2, Extended Security NTLMSSP and Basic HTTP authenticat…
- rbsec/sslscan 219 sslscan tests SSL/TLS enabled services to discover supported cipher suites
- northshorenetworks/elk 13 Docker Image of ELK stack specific to pfSense
Contributions in the last year 25 total Apr 30, 2015 – Apr 30, 2016
Longest streak 1 day July 6 – July 6
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Mar 18, 2016