This repository provides basic building blocks for the FTSE project wrt. algorithms, formalisms, tools and transformations.
Algorithms (mostly on sets or graph-like structures)
- Reachability (determines all reachable states within a given transition system)
- SetTheory (construction of power sets, construction of cross products)
- Bisimulation (extensible behavioural equivalence checks wrt. predefined notions of bisimulation equivalency, e.g. of type
markovian action labelled strong,
- TopologicalOrderProcessing (performing operations on DAGs)
formalism (language models, parsers, serialization and transformation infrastructure)
- arith (arithmetic expressions)
- logical (logical expressions)
- set (set expressions)
- spa (stochastic process algebra)
- timenet (stochastic petri net language)
- tra (transition system language)
- trace (event trace representation)
transformations (abstract transformation interface and numerous transformation implementations)
- tools (wrappers, loggers or simple interactions/workflows)
Everything required for building should be specified in
build.sbt using the Simple Build Tool - SBT. It may also be a viable option to install Scala as well.
To build and package the library
sbt compile package
Start e.g. java REPL
scala -cp target/scala-2.11/base_2.11-1.0.0.jar
And import stuff ...
scala> import ftse.algorithms._ scala> ...