Qualisys Tracking Manager / Magic Leap Integration
- Unity version: 2018.1.9f2-MLTP10
- Magic Leap's Lumin SDK v0.19 (download from Magic Leap Creator Portal)
Unity Hub is recommended.
After cloning and opening the Unity project:
- Import the Magic Leap Unity Package.
- In Build Settings > Lumin OS, make sure that the Lumin SDK Location is pointing to the correct directory, and that Lumin OS is set as the build platform.
- In Publishing Settings, make sure that ML Certificate is set to point to your Magic Leap certificate.
- Set up the Connector_Controller script attached to the Control and Connection GameObject:
- IP Address should point to the computer from which QTM is streaming data.
- Print... and Render... options allow for various ways of displaying the incoming data. (Printing to console is slow, printing a high-frequency data stream will congestion.)
- Controller Hand may need to be changed depending on how your device is set up.
- Rotation Speed and Translation Speed affect responses when moving the rendering around using the controller.
A release where the QTM IP address and other settings can be configured interactively within the application is in the works.