Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This MCPL version brings several improvements.
- Improve unit vector packing scheme for higher precision in stored particle directions (older files using the previous packing scheme are of course still readable).
- Improve MCNP converters ssw2mcpl and mcpl2ssw to support more files (including MCNP5 files and files from in-house MCNP builds).
- Interfaces for file merging is now more user-friendly.
- Add option for universal weights, allowing smaller files in case of unweighted particles.
- Improve documentation in release and add more build mechanisms for "fat" files.
- Add small sample MCPL file (example/example.mcpl) to release.
- And much more. Refer to the CHANGELOG file for details.