This MCPL version brings several improvements.
- Improve unit vector packing scheme for higher precision in stored particle directions (older files using the previous packing scheme are of course still readable).
- Improve MCNP converters ssw2mcpl and mcpl2ssw to support more files (including MCNP5 files and files from in-house MCNP builds).
- Interfaces for file merging is now more user-friendly.
- Add option for universal weights, allowing smaller files in case of unweighted particles.
- Improve documentation in release and add more build mechanisms for "fat" files.
- Add small sample MCPL file (example/example.mcpl) to release.
- And much more. Refer to the CHANGELOG file for details.