Home of the MDN interactive code examples.
Should you have any questions regarding this project, please feel feel to @mention either @wbamberg or @schalkneethling
Good first issues
Want to contribute to the interactive examples project? Here are a couple of good first issues to get you started. Thanks!
- [css] - This contains the CSS used by the base templates.
- [js] - This contains the JS used by the base templates.
- [live-examples] - This contains the live example CSS and JS fragments.
- [media] - The contains images used by the live examples and templates.
- [tmpl] - The base templates.
The dynamically generated pages, their dependencies, and assets are generated to the
Browser support baseline
The following is a list of browser/version combinations that are supported by the interactive editor. In browsers that do not meet the criteria, the editor degrades gracefully to displaying static examples.
- Firefox - Latest three release versions.
- Chrome - Latest three release versions.
- Opera - Latest two release versions.
- Safari - Latest two release versions.
- Internet Explorer - version 11.
- Edge - Latest release version.
If you're interested in contributing to this project, great! Please see the CONTRIBUTING document.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!