If you have found a bug in MFractor or have a feature request, please add an issue here
Reporting a Bug
When reporting an issue, please include the following information:
To simplify gathering this information, you can use our Submit Feedback menu shortcut. This shortcut will open our issue tracker in your browser and populate the new issue with the version and environment information of your IDE.
Visual Studio Mac
To report a bug in MFractor for Visual Studio Mac:
- Go to the top menu bar and click on the MFractor menu item.
- Under the Help menu, select Submit Feedback.
Additionally, attaching the last 5 log files for Visual Studio Mac will help us diagnose the issue.
To get the last 5 log files:
- Go to the top menu bar and click on the Help menu item.
- Next, select Open Log Directory.
- When the log directory opens, please select the 5 latest files named
Visual Studio Windows
To obtain the log files for Visual Studio Windows:
- Go to the top menu bar and click on the Extensions menu item.
- Under Extensions, select MFractor then Help and finally Submit Feedback.
In addition to our issue tracker, you can also get support through the following channels: