Documentation for mod.io is powered by slate, a static API generator and can be read here (also see our getting started guide). We use swagger.io to define our API from comments in our codebase, and generate the slate markdown files from it using widdershins.
We recommend you don't edit source/index.html.md as this file is generated automatically via the above process. You can edit the presentation and source/includes/_modio.md as these are manually created.
Want to correct errors in our documentation or it's layout? Submit a pull request with your recommended changes to be reviewed.
- Design is public and open source, the repository can be found here.
- Browse engine tools, plugins and wrappers created by the community, or share your own.
- Unreal Engine 4 plugin, easily manage the browsing and install of mods in Unreal Engine 4 games
- Unity plugin, easily manage the browsing and install of mods in Unity Engine games
- Python wrapper, a python wrapper for the mod.io API
- Rust wrapper, rust interface for mod.io
- And more...