Movim for Yunohost.
Movim is a decentralized social network, written in PHP and HTML5 and based on the XMPP standard protocol : https://movim.eu .
It is recommended to use a "valid" certificate to use Movim, auto-signed is sometimes problematic. You might want to take a look a StartSSL or Let's Encrypt.
Provided Movim version: 0.13
Please read CHANGELOG.
yunohost app install https://github.com/movim/movim_ynh
yunohost app upgrade movim -u https://github.com/movim/movim_ynh
- domain : Your domain name.
- path : Path to the Movim pod.
- admin : Allowed acces to /?admin (pod advanced options), must exist in Yunohost.
- password : Password to access /?admin.
- language : Pod language.
- enable sso : Automatic login.
- port : Local port for Movim daemon (no firewall configuration needed).
Pod advanced configuration
Username and password are defined during installation.
yunohost app remove movim
Just open an issue.