The Mozilla Science Lab is developing an Open Data Training Program. This repository will be where we build and share our curriculum and resources for open data.
Here's what's been developed so far.
Our first priority is to complete the first five primers as laidout in the Roadmap linked below. Following that, we will be writing up Instructor Guides based off those primers. You can see an example at the link to Instructor Guides above.
If you'd like to see our current plan for development of this program, check out our Roadmap.
If you are looking for more information on Mozilla Science Lab, please see our website.
- Stephanie Wright, Program Lead, Mozilla Science Lab
- Zannah Marsh, Learning Strategist, Mozilla Science Lab
- Christie Bahlai, Mozilla Fellow for Science 2015-16, Assistant Professor, Kent State University
- Danielle Robinson, Mozilla Fellow for Science 2016-17, Scientific and Partnerships Director, Code for Science and Society
- Robin Champieux, Scholarly Communication Librarian, OHSU
Huge thanks to contributors from 2016 Global Sprint who aren't noted in GitHub because we were working in the Google Docs!
- Amel Ghouila
- Dhafer Laouini
- Fatma Guerfali
- John Kratz
- Alexander Morley
- Matthew Marcello
- Natalie Foo
- Katie Fortney
- Stephanie Simms
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.