Alpha Plot is a free application for Scientific Data Analysis and Visualization for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (probably BSD also).
Get the code (if you haven't already):
Note: please clone release-0.01A-alpha branch insted of master
git clone -b release-0.01A-alpha --single-branch https://github.com/narunlifescience/AlphaPlot.git
Compile and install:
qmake make sudo make install
For Windows/OSX see installation notes
Opening an issue
Ask for a new feature
- Check if the new feature is not already implemented (Changelog)
- Check if another person didn't already open an issue
- If there is already an opened issue there is no need to comment unless you have more information, it won't help. Instead, you can click on
👍and subscribe to the issue to be notified of anything new about it
Report a bug
- Try the latest developer build to see if the bug is still present (Attention, those builds aren't stable so they might not work well and could sometimes break things like user settings). If it works like a charm even though you see an open issue, please comment on it and explain that the issue has been fixed
- Check if another person has already opened the same issue to avoid duplicates
- If there already is an open issue you could comment on it to add precisions about the problem or confirm it
- In case there isn't, you can open a new issue with an explicit title and as much information as possible (OS, Alpha Plot version, how to reproduce the problem...)
- Please use http://pastebin.com/ for logs/debug
If there are no answers, it doesn't mean we don't care about your feature request/bug. It just means we can't reproduce the bug or haven't had time to implement it
The following packages may be required by Alpha plot ...
Out of this QCustomPlot, Qwtplot3D and muParser sources(s) are already present in 3rdparty folder and will be statically built to alphaplot. so these packages need not be installed in your system.