Neard is a portable WAMP software stack involving useful binaries, tools and applications for your web development.
It also offers several versions of the various modules for download on the official website and many other features.
For those who wish to contribute, have an issue or questions, read the Documentation.
- Adminer : a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
- Apache : the world's most used web server software.
- Composer : a dependency manager for PHP.
- Console : a multi command prompt based on Console2.
- Drush : a command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal.
- Filezilla : a FTP server application.
- Ghostscript : an interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF.
- Git : a widely used version control system for software development.
- GitList : an elegant and modern git repository viewer.
- MailHog : a Web and API based SMTP testing.
- MariaDB : a community-developed fork of the MySQL relational database management system.
- MongoDB : a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Memcached : a distributed memory object caching system.
- MySQL : an open-source relational database management system.
- ngrok : secure tunnels to localhost.
- Node.js : an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- Perl : a family of high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming languages.
- PHP : a server-side scripting language designed for web development including PEAR and extra extensions.
- phpMemAdmin : to handle the administration of Memcached over the web.
- PhpMetrics : gives metrics about PHP project and classes.
- phpMyAdmin : to handle the administration of MySQL and MariaDB over the Web.
- phpPgAdmin : a web-based administration tool for PostgreSQL.
- PHPUnit : a programmer-oriented testing framework for PHP.
- PostgreSQL : an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS).
- Python : a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language.
- Ruby : a dynamic, reflective, object-oriented, general-purpose programming language.
- SVN : a software versioning and revision control system.
- Webgrind : the Xdebug Profiling Web Frontend in PHP.
- WebSVN : an Online subversion repository browser.
- WP-CLI : a command line interface for WordPress.
- XDebugClient : a simple frontend for XDebug.
- Yarn : a fast, reliable, and secure dependency management.
How can I help ?
All kinds of contributions are welcome
The most basic way to show your support is to star
But we're not gonna lie to each other, I'd rather you buy me a beer or two
LICENSE for more details.
Icon credit to David Vignoni.