Neard is a portable WAMP software stack involving useful binaries, tools and applications for your web development.
It also offers several versions of the various modules for download on the official website and many other features.
For those who wish to contribute, have an issue or questions, read the Documentation.
- Apache : the world's most used web server software.
- Filezilla : a FTP server application.
- MailHog : a Web and API based SMTP testing.
- MariaDB : a community-developed fork of the MySQL relational database management system.
- MongoDB : a free and open-source cross-platform document-oriented database program.
- Memcached : a distributed memory object caching system.
- MySQL : an open-source relational database management system.
- Node.js : an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side web applications.
- PHP : a server-side scripting language designed for web development including PEAR and extra extensions.
- PostgreSQL : an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) with an emphasis on extensibility and standards-compliance.
- SVN : a software versioning and revision control system.
- Adminer : a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
- GitList : an elegant and modern git repository viewer.
- phpMemAdmin : to handle the administration of Memcached over the web.
- phpMyAdmin : to handle the administration of MySQL and MariaDB over the Web.
- phpPgAdmin : a web-based administration tool for PostgreSQL.
- Webgrind : the Xdebug Profiling Web Frontend in PHP.
- WebSVN : an Online subversion repository browser.
- Composer : a dependency manager for PHP.
- Console : a multi command prompt based on Console2.
- Drush : a command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal.
- Ghostscript : an interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF.
- Git : a widely used version control system for software development.
- Perl : a family of high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming languages.
- PhpMetrics : gives metrics about PHP project and classes.
- PHPUnit : a programmer-oriented testing framework for PHP.
- Python : a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language.
- Ruby : a dynamic, reflective, object-oriented, general-purpose programming language.
- WP-CLI : a command line interface for WordPress.
- XDebugClient : a simple frontend for XDebug.
- Yarn : a fast, reliable, and secure dependency management.
How can i help ?
Neard is a free and open source software and always will be.
We welcome all kinds of contributions
The most basic way to show your support is to star
Any funds donated will be used to help further development on this project!
Neard is generously supported by some companies with licenses and free accounts for their products.
LICENSE for more details.
Icon credit to David Vignoni.