Smart Spaces Ghost Detector
The Ghost Detector - an educational location-based museum game for children
SMART_SPACES consists of 3 applications
- Visual content built using Unity (Part 1)
- BT Beacon data receiver (Unity end) (Part 2)
- BT Beacon data collector (Android end) (Part 3)
- BT Beacon Data Flow:
- Part 3 (Android Service): grap data and broadcast -->
- Part 2 (Jar library) that captures broadcast messages -->
- C# Layer --> JS Layer --> Unity
Can handle any number of beacons
- Used the free version of Unity.
- Part 2 Project generate the jar and put it in the unity folder.
- Part 2 Jar lib and Android Manifest file need to be structure in correct folder structure.
Tommy Nilsson, Carl Hogsden, Charith Perera, Saeed Aghaee, David Scruton, Andreas Lund, Alan F. Blackwell, Applying Seamful Design in Location-based Mobile Museum Applications, ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing Communications and Applications (TOMM), Volume 12, Issue 4, Pages 56:1--56:23, 2016 (23)