Freight helps you:
- Bundle all your dependencies into a compressed archive.
- Avoid committing dependencies into project source.
- Speed up project and dependency installation.
- Speed up continuous integration and deployment.
- Stop relying on NPM and Bower registries.
- Avoid dependency installation issues during deployment.
Freight consists of two components - a tiny command line tool and a Freight Server that manages the dependencies.
See the Freight Documentation.
See the Freight Server README to help you setup a Freight Server.
Try it out
npm install -g freight.
Get the sample project:
git clone https://github.com/vladikoff/freight-sample.git && cd freight-sample
freight -u http://freight.vf.io, you will now have the NPM and Bower modules!
How it works
- with NPM:
npm-shrinkwrap.json, NPM rebuild, production only bundles
- with Bower:
.bowerrc, Bower resolutions
See the CHANGELOG.