This is YAPLC runtime environment project.
YAPLC/RTE can run user aplications made with YAPLC/IDE. It runs on bare metal without any OS. It is small and portable.
- Paul Beltyukov aka @shkolnick-kun,
- Radeon Ww firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Sergey Ovchinnikov email@example.com,
- Michael Volkov firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using stm32f4-discovery board
Target "yaplc" can be used to build and upload aplication to the board.
If you want to run it, then folow these steps:
- Build yaplc-runtime project and load it to the board (I do it with st-util on debug session start, I think OpenOCD may also be used).
- Create a project with "yaplc" target,
- build it,
- connect to your target (see https://github.com/nucleron/RTE/blob/master/src/bsp/nuc-227-dev/plc_config.h#L27 for details)
- and transfer aplication.
- Now you can program your discovery board with YAPLC/IDE.
And yes, to use YAPLC/IDE with stock discovery you should connect Boot0 and VDD pins with jumper just before pressing "Transfer PLC" button in YAPLC/IDE.
When aplication has been loaded - disconnect Boot0 from VDD.
Or alternatively, you can add "mosfet with memory capasitor" circuit switch Boot0 automatically (see https://github.com/nucleron/RTE/blob/master/src/bsp/nuc-227-dev/plc_hw.c#L54 and https://github.com/nucleron/RTE/blob/master/src/bsp/nuc-227-dev/plc_config.h#L44 for details)