- Enhance the windows installer (fixes #638)
- Update autoprefix to v7.1.6
- Update clean-css to v4.1.9
- Update coffee-script to v1.12.7
- Update postcss to v6.0.14
- Update uglify-js to v3.1.9
- Update uglify-es to v3.1.9
- Update sass to v3.5.2 (fixes #697)
- Replace setting GEM_HOME and GEM_PATH with Gem.paths. (fixes #679)
- Add support for distinguishing UglifyJS errors from bugs. (fixes #645)
- Add Polish language. (Thanks to @djmassive) (#693)
- Fix French translation. (Thanks to @NumEricR) (#485, #486)
- Add Persian language. (Thanks to @mw2017) (#494)
- Add Korean language. (Thanks to @k22pr) (#660)
- Update autoprefixer to v7.0.1 and clean-css to v4.1.2
- Update uglify-js to v3.0.4 and add an option to use ES6+. (fixes #622)
- Add option to disable auto-compiling files when project is added or reloaded. (fixes #367)
- Add support for resizing the main Koala window. (fixes #187)
- Force the Ruby string encoding to UTF-8 when executing sass and compass.
- Prevent the notification window from getting focused when shown. (fixes #621)
- Correctly prevent hiding the app icon in the dock on mac after a notification shown. (fixes #608)
- Fix CSS compiler. (fixes #611, fixes #615)
- Fix the CSS compiler. (fixes #607)
- Prevent hiding the app icon in the dock on mac after a notification shown. (fixes #608)
- Add support for quitting using cmd+q on mac. (fixes #571, fixes #348)
- Increase the timeout and the max buffer size for the sass and compass exec commands. (refs #466)
- Remove unneeded files from the app package.
- Add support for choosing install dir on windows. (refs #596)
- Add support for adding Koala to the “Programs and Features” in windows. (refs #605)
- Prevent zipping the app data on windows. (fixes #578, #596, #598, #605)
- Update the clean-css, coffee-script and uglify-js.
- Fix the notification window. (fixes #579)
- Fix autoprefix. (fixes #588, #584)
- Pin nwjs version to 0.21.6. (fixes #580)
- change the default value of maxBuffer #162
- support for AutoPrefix Config on CSS, LESS and Sass
- fix backslashes in map source paths on Windows
node-webkitto the latest version of
- update LESS(@1.7.5), Sass(@3.4.23), Compass(@1.0.3), CoffeeScript(@1.12.4), uglify-js(@2.8.21), and clean-css(@4.0.10)
- update mac icon and mac app minimize mode #254
- watch deep imports #137
- auto compile files when project added
- add autoprefix option in template settings
- add preserve copyright comments option for js compiler #312
- update Sass(@3.4.9) and Compass(@1.0.1)
- autoprefixer support
- add compile completion notifications
- sass upgrade (email@example.com)
- sorucemap support for less, sass and coffeescript
- fix less sourcemap bug #171
- Updating UglifyJSCompiler.js for wider support #165
- add Russian translation and Italian translation
- detele files with DEL key
- Support lessphp by using
- Disable js and css auto compile status by default, but allows you to open this option on the sidebar.
- Update LESS to version 1.6.1 and add source-map option for LESS.
- Auto compile support for js and css.
- Add frameworks support for js file concat.
- Bug fixes
- Performance optimization. #100
- Supports using shift to select multiple files. #79
- Made heavy typos corrections into french l10n.
- JS/CSS minify and combine. docs
- Convert CSS images to base64. docs
- Build-in ruby in Windows version.
- Custom ruby and compiler libs support.
- Improve startup speed.
- 4 new language: 正體中文, Deutsch, Français, Português Brasileiro.
- Compiler extension support. How to create a compiler extension?
- Custom Language Pack support. How to create a language pack?
- Fix bug #41
- Fix the bug the parent file can not auto compile when some imported LESS/Sass files modified.
- Fix bug: create compass project config error.
- Settings windows: move "Using System Libs" to "Advanced".
- Fix bug: version 1.4.0 can't run.
- New features: project settings, see the doc here.
- Compass full supports.
- Minimize on startup.
- Press "Esc" key to close the settings and log window.
- Update Less to version 1.4.0.
- Update CoffeeScript to version 1.6.3.
- Add Japanese language.
- Improved UI.
- Fix a bug: can't recognize files if forder has some file with the prefix "_".
- New features: allowed to switch run LESS , Sass and others directly, if them already installed on user computer.
- New features: increase the "open file" option in the context menu.
- Set the default output path for the directory at the same level with the project directory under css/js directory, for example: ./less -> ./css.
- Fix a bug: compilation error when directory name contains spaces.
- Fix a bug: config.rb parse error cause project can not be added
- UI improvements, tip refresh file list status.
- Increase the version number.
- Fix 1.0.1 version crash under proxy network environment.
- Settings file dialog initial path for the project directory path.
- Fix bug: to modify the file output path doesn't take effect immediately
- Used by default of compass config.rb.
- Multi-file operations, set outpath and delete function.
- Support Add file into the current project.
- Fix doesn't save project data bug.
- Fix doesn't start Mac OSX bug.