Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is Annotator v1.2.10, a maintenance release which is intended to be the one of the last in the v1.2.x series.
- Annotator highlights now have a
data-annotation-idattribute with the
idof the corresponding annotation.
- The Document plugin now captures
rel=shortlinkvalues. (See #470)
- When highlights overlap and the user moves between them the viewer now updates accordingly. (See #222)
- The Document plugin no longer treats
rel=alternateas an equivalent document if the
hreflangattribute suggests that it is in a different language. (See #355, #356)
- When an annotation had its permissions modified this changed the default permissions for new annotations. That is no longer the case.
- Fix an issue parsing large z-index values.
- Fix an issue with the
destroymethod when called via the jQuery interface:
- Fix an issue that prevented creation of overlapping highlights in certain circumstances. (See #466)
- Updated translation files.