Facility Reconciliation Tool
This tool enables matching of facility lists between different sources. It has a pluggable architecture to enable a myriad of data sources and matching algorithms.
- CSV, DHIS2, and FHIR servers as data sources.
- Both automatic and manual matching, including monitoring the status of existing matches.
- Supports nested lists, ie. facilities that are administrative hierarchies like state->county->hospital.
- An API and backend engine that use FHIR) Location resources based on the mCSD profile.
- Modular system to extend algorithms for matching.
Contributing and Community
- For announcements and discussions, join the Facility Registry Google Group.
- For open monthly discussions, join the OpenHIE Facility Registry Community.
- Search through or create an issue in the GitHub Repository.
The Facility Reconciliation Tool is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.