Deep Functional Maps
This page contains a TensorFlow implementation (version 1.3.0) of the method described in https://arxiv.org/pdf/1704.08686
- Download Data and Results folders from: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nHUGaKcn2INwXln6Ig354y6o9WI-_Kzj?usp=sharing
- To run on a pair of shapes, update their filenames in test_pairs.txt
- run test_FMnet.py
The network recieves as input a pair of shapes, in the format of a mat struct with precomputed shot descriptors and Laplacian eigenfunctions. See the example shapes provided in './Data/'.
- Currently we only provide a model trained for a small number of iterations (~1200) on the registered faust models. We will do our best to update this. Note that these are not the parameters used to produce the results published in the paper.
- Updtae pre-trained models
- Add postprocessing as done in the paper