A repository for private set intersection.
- Malicious Secure RR17 based on simple hashing and OTs (fastest)
- Malicious Secure RR16 based on Bloom filters and OTs
- Malicious Secure DKT10 based on public key crypto (ECC)
- Semi-Honest Secure KKRT16 based on cuckoo hashing and OTs (fastest)
- Semi-Honest Secure Mea86 base on public key crypto (ECC)
Our library is cross platform and has been tested on both Windows and Linux. The library should work on Mac but it has not been tested. There are several library dependencies including libOTe, Boost, Miracl. First follow the instructions at libOTe.
First clone and build libOTe. libOTe and libPSI should share the same parent directory. Then clone this library and open the solution in Visaul Studio.
libOTe and libPSI should share the same parent directory.
[libOTe clone build steps](https://github.com/osu-crypto/libOTe) git clone https://github.com/osu-crypto/libPSI.git cd libPSI cmake . make
Unit tests can be run by executing the program.
Other options can be seen by executing with no arguments.
Contact Peter Rindal
firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance on building or running the library.