Build Lights Server and Client
A server for receiving build notifications from a build server and notifying registered agents. This project includes the Windows client too.
- The client runs as a Windows service,
Continuous Integration Lights Client Service.
- The server runs as a Windows service,
Continuous Integration Lights Server Service.
- After the first installation (i.e. not after subsequent upgrades), you need to start the services manually. This is due to a limitation with the Setup and Deployment project type.
- Ensure that your firewall allows for inbound connections on port 9191 and outbound connections on port 9192.
- The default installation path is
C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatsThatLight\.
- You can find the config file in the installation path. Update it to write log files to a path of your choice.