Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Windows specific changes:
- Errors in backward leads to deadlock
- Memory leak in multiprocessing using DataLoader
- An indention bug in torch.cuda
- Add support for new CUDA and cuDNN versions
- Add support for Ninja and clcache when compiling
- Some tests will fail
- There is no support for torch.distributed, nccl and magma
- No support for python versions other than 3.5 and 3.6
- Don't set num_worker to a number more than 1. ( 0 is safer ) Wrap your main code entry with an if statement like this.
if __name__ == '__main__':
The packages are accessible here.