0.6.2 (28th April 2014)
- Updated grunt dependency to 0.4.2.
- Fixed example in README of outputting analysis to a file.
- Fixed issue causing task to crash when processing files with large amounts of duplication.
0.6.1 (September 13th 2013)
0.6.0 (August 17th 2013)
- Refactored task to use
- Added ability to write output from CSSCSS to a file. (#8)
0.5.0 (June 4th 2013)
- Specifying which files CSSCSS should analyse now supports glob patterns. (#7)
- Fixed typos in the documentation. (#5)
bundleExecoption to run CSSCSS in the context of a bundle. (#6)
0.4.0 (April 21st 2013)
ignoreSassMixinsoption to ignore matches in Sass mixins.
requireoption for loading Ruby file before running CSSCSS.
- Updated the
compassConfigoption to use the
--requireargument instead of the now deprecated
0.3.1 (April 17th 2013)
- Fixed bug with grunt task failing when CSSCSS outputs JSON even though duplicates weren't found. (#3)
- Performance improvements by moving re-used argument construction outside the file loop.
0.3.0 (April 16th 2013)
failWhenDuplicatesoption to fail Grunt task when CSSCSS finds rule sets with duplicate declarations. (#2)
0.2.0 (April 13th 2013)
showParserErrorsoption to output parser errors.
shorthandoption to determined whether shorthand should be parsed.
compassConfigoption to specify path to Compass config file.
0.1.0 (April 12th 2013)
- Initial release supporting all options for CSSCSS v1.0.0.