Making sure your provenance is all good.
- Be kind - this is super alpha software
- You can find the code in provcheck/provconstraints.py
- All constraints defined in the documented are implemented.
- Passing (279/280) test cases: all 157 unit tests, 81 prov-o examples and 40/41 prov-dm examples as defined in the PROV-Constraints Test Case Guide
- Uses a lot of sparql 1.1
- Currently, only supports qualified "style" prov forms
- Works only with prov-o serializations
- Support expansion of short forms
- Do a check of all blank node handling
- Recheck that all inferences are correctly handled
- Nice documentation
- Add a license
- Separate sparql queries out from code
- Remote check
This project prov:wasDerivedFrom https://github.com/pgroth/prov-constraints-validator-spin