Livepeer Backend Notifications
Provide pro-active alert notifications that will help LPT token holders to be updated and understand how the transcoders they are delegating the tokens to are performing in near real time
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
In order to develop livepeer-alerts-backend, you'll need:
You can take a look at the frontend right here
- To run server, simply execute
$ npm run start
- To run tests, simply execute
$ npm run test
Clone this repository and install npm dependencies:
1) git clone https://github.com/protofire/livepeer-alerts-backend.git 2) cd livepeer-alerts-backend 3) npm install 4) Copy ".env.example" and rename it as ".env" 5) Edit the ".env" file with your SEND_GRID_API_KEY and your MONGO_HOST_URL 6) npm start
- Copy env example file to run in dev mode:
$ cp .env.example .env
Running the tests
1) On the project folder run "npm test"
The API is described in details on the API readme.
- NPM - Dependency Management
- Livepeer SDK - A module for interacting with Livepeer's smart contracts.
- Mongoose - MongoDB object modeling
Livepeer state machine diagram used to send emails.
|Notification||Sended to||Sended at|
|Delegate claim reward call||Delegator, needs to be bonded||The subscription and at the beginning of the round|
|Delegate not claim reward call||Delegator, needs to be bonded||The subscription and at the beginning of the round|
|Delegator is in unbonded state||Delegator||The subscription and at the beginning of the round|
|Delegator is in unbonding state, notify rounds left to bond||Delegator||At the beginning of the round|
|Delegate change the rules||Delegator||When the delegate change the rules|
|Delegator is ready to bond||Delegator||When the status change from pending to bonded|
|Delegate did reward call||Delegate||The subscription and at the beginning of the round|
|Delegate not did reward call||Delegate||The subscription and at the beginning of the round|
|Weekly earned LPT||Delegator||The subscription and after 7 rounds|
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details