How to Contribute
Clone this wiki locally
Pulsar use github manage the sourcecode, issues. And use the github wiki manages the documents.
Pulsar use google groups https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/gopulsar for general discussion.
Feel free to create issue and comment issue under github when you found any issues.
Contribute Your Work
Pulsar follow up the standard fork/pull model. And when you submit your first pull request, please sign a Contributor License Agreement and email it to DL-eBay-PulsarIO@ebay.com, and use Pulsar as the Project Name.
- Raise an issue on GitHub, describing the feature/enhancement/bug
- Discuss with others in google group or issue comments, make sure the proposed changes fit in with what others are doing and have planned for the project
- Make changes in your fork
- Write unit test if none exists that cover your change
- Push to GitHub under your fork
- Raise a pull request on GitHub, include both code and test, link with related issue
- Committer will review in terms of correctness, performance, design, coding style, test coverage
- Discuss and revise if necessary
- Finally commit merge code into main branch
For local env setup, here are guides for IDEs:
- Connectors to HBase, Couch base & MongoDB
- Local disk storage as overflow buffer for kafka producer
- WEB based IDE for EPL development
- Graphical drag and drop editor for building pipelines
- Real-time reporting API and dashboard
- Integration with Druid or other metrics stores
- Integration with Mesos for deployment and resource management of Jetstream clusters
- Persistent session store integration
- Support long rolling window aggregation
- Support for longer rolling window views in Esper
Look forward for your contribution!!!