Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to Contribute
Pulsar use github manage the sourcecode, issues. And use the github wiki manages the documents.
Pulsar use google groups https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/gopulsar for general discussion.
Feel free to create issue and comment issue under github when you found any issues.
Contribute Your Work
Pulsar follow up the standard fork/pull model. And when you submit your first pull request, please sign a Contributor License Agreement and email it to DL-eBay-PulsarIO@ebay.com, and use Pulsar as the Project Name.
- Raise an issue on GitHub, describing the feature/enhancement/bug
- Discuss with others in google group or issue comments, make sure the proposed changes fit in with what others are doing and have planned for the project
- Make changes in your fork
- Write unit test if none exists that cover your change
- Push to GitHub under your fork
- Raise a pull request on GitHub, include both code and test, link with related issue
- Committer will review in terms of correctness, performance, design, coding style, test coverage
- Discuss and revise if necessary
- Finally commit merge code into main branch
For local env setup, here are guides for IDEs:
- Connectors to HBase, Couch base & MongoDB
- Local disk storage as overflow buffer for kafka producer
- WEB based IDE for EPL development
- Graphical drag and drop editor for building pipelines
- Real-time reporting API and dashboard
- Integration with Druid or other metrics stores
- Integration with Mesos for deployment and resource management of Jetstream clusters
- Persistent session store integration
- Support long rolling window aggregation
- Support for longer rolling window views in Esper
Look forward for your contribution!!!