Seafood market built in React.js
A real-time app for a trendy seafood market where price and quantity available are variable and can change at a moment's notice. We have a menu, order form, and inventory management area where authorized users can immediately add/edit/delete fish and customer orders.
To change fish inventory, require OAuth2 login with Google, GitHub, Facebook, or Twitter.
See all code.
See all React components.
Store available fish data on Firebase. Store customer's fish order on browser's HTML5 localStorage.
- Made entire App or Website Component in React.js from start to finish.
- Worked with create-react-app for Webpack Tooling
- Understood React Components and writing markup with JSX
- Maintained Application's State
- Communicated between components
- Real time web socket data with Firebase
- URL routing with React Router 4
- Used new ES6 Features