Blender Render Controller
Latest release HERE.
BRC is a tool to speed up the rendering process of videos in Blender's Video Sequence editor by rendering multiple different chunks of the video at the same time and joining them together after.
- About BRC and why you might want to use it
- Installing and using
- Tips and tricks to improve rendering performance
- Reporting an issue. read this before opening a new issue!
"Fatal python error" when opening projects in Windows 7
- Blender crashes when BRC requests project info.
- Work-around: Launch BlenderRenderController.exe from the command line, you can get a convenient .bat file here.
Older versions of FFmpeg may fail to join chunks if AAC audio is used