What it is
RestFB is a pure Java Facebook Graph API client with no external dependencies.
RestFB uses other open-source software - see the
RestFB itself is open source software released under the terms of the MIT License.
RestFB is a single JAR - just drop it into your app and you're ready to go. Download it from Maven Central:
Building it Yourself
and the jars will be built and can be found in the
Usage and examples
We provide well-curated documentation with many code examples. These are all clearly commented and give a good overview of the functionality RestFB provides.
Additionally, you can take a look at the integration tests here on GitHub. Some interesting use cases are exercised there and you can get a good idea of the different features that are provided by RestFB.
There is also the example project on GitHub. It contains a suite of tools that can be triggered via Maven calls. Additionally, for the fetch and publish example, you can find a JavaFX code sample that shows how an embedded browser is used to fetch a user access token.
Getting in touch
- GitHub Issues: If you have ideas, bugs, or problems with RestFB, just open a new issue.
- Facebook Page: Like our Facebook page to get the latest updates.
- Facebook Messenger: Contact us via Facebook Messenger and we will help to solve your RestFB problem.
- Stackoverflow: Questions about RestFB are answered on Stackoverflow. We'll help you there, too.
- Google Groups: If you'd like to talk to other RestFB users, just send a message to our Google Group!