Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- fix bug #12, imporve icon extracting method
- fix bug #14, make sure that main widget is focused when hotkey is triggered by keyboard hooks
- the up key and the pageup key could invoke history search now
- fix a bug in history search
- clean code for bug #11 and #13, but I still can not find out the bugs
- ported Runner plugin (issue #10)
- add option panel for CalcyPy (issue #10)
- fix bug #8 , use capslock or alt+capslock as hotkey
- fix memory leak when switching plugins
- fix minor bugs
- multi-language support
- translation for Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional
- scrollable skin author information widget
- load fail safe basic skin when there is no skin available
- pack addtional ssl library in release, for https connection purpose
- fix bug #7, fail to search Chinese names
- configurable websites for WebSearchPy
- avoid unnecessary catalog rebuids
- chinese pinyin support
- add some useful scripts in utilities
- better python plugin support
- Calcy is not maintained, as CalcyPy is better
- ported to linux, I have tested on Deepin Linux (most features are good, but NOT good enough, you can build launchy from source)
- bug fix: launchy may crash on restart while option dialaog is open
- use pip to manage python package
- network proxy setting
- update check and new version notify
- add "run as admin" in verby
- new plugin PyDiryPy, it is ported from pylaunchy
- fix display problem in 4k hidpi (issue #2)
- in portable mode, put ini file in config folder, I think it is more tidy this way
- fix a bug in input text parsing
- add "restart launchy" to tray menu
- add python plugin configuration file
pluginconf.pyin "launchy/python", this file is optional and loaded before all python plugins
- new plugin in python, WebSearchPy, it is ported from Thruster
- built-in python support (write plugin in python)
- tasky plugin works now
- option dialog use fusion style from qt
- fix display bug in alternative list caused by different icon size
- fix "hide when lost focus" fails when focus is on alternative list
- put all plugin in each standalone folder (doing this to prepare for build-in python script integration)
- pack additional vcredist file (just in case that you do not want to download and install vcredist2015)
- change skin name (hDPI -> HiDPI)
To python plugin developers:
- write plugin in python is more like a preview feature, not all launchy interface is ported to python, and I will keep working on this part to provide a better and more comprehensive support.
- I rarely develop in python, and I just learned the basics of python, so I need suggestions and advices about python. If you have any idea or I did something wrong, go ahead and post an issue.
- If you need extra lanchy interface exposed to python, post an issue.
- tray icon show message while starting second instance
- write log file in sytem temp folder, log could be turn off in option dialog
launchy.dllfor plugin shared class types
- calcy plugin works now
- fix minor bugs
- refine code structure for future development
The Launchy comes back. Find that familiar feeling now.
- Qt5.11.1, It's 2018 now, migrated to Qt higher version.
boostdependency, C++11 supports
shared_ptr, and I'm trying to get Launchy out of
- whole new hotkey implemetation, the hotkey did not work, I tried hard to fix it, but it still failed, so I write a new one.
- only core feature is good, and I have not test it for stability, so this would be buggy.
- plugins are not included yet, all the plugins still faill for now.
- only windows version is developing, and I have tested on windows 7.