An advanced plotting library for Ruby.
The library in its current form is heavily under development.
Here's the roadmap for rubyplot for the near future. Please write a mail to the sciruby ML or open an issue if you feel something is amiss:
- Finish integration of rmagick and GR backends.
- Creating an Artist layer on RMagick based on GR Framework (The current necessary functions are included in GR FunctionClasses file in Rubyplot-GR) and integrating it with the existing scripting layer.
- Integrate with nmatrix/plures.
- Write tutorials and documentation.
- Addition to events sub-layer in the backend layer.
- Further development of scripting layer for additional features.
- Make new plots on a priority basis. Here's the list: https://github.com/SciRuby/rubyplot/issues/4
- Integrate with iruby notebook, daru, statsample, rb-gsl, etc.
- Integrate with red data tools projects like charty, red-chainer, etc.
- Integrate with QT/web front end to provide widget support etc.