An online judge to conduct programming contests or run 24*7 programming site. It was initially born out of the need for organising IIT Roorkee programming competition INSOMNIA. Later development occurred when the need arose for powering the internal programming arena of IIT Roorkee. In this documentation you will find everything that you need for using it in your local programming competition or for its further development.
Insomnia Not a full featured demo but you can see how CodeRunner was used in action! Already being used in Codevillage (The coding arena of IIT Roorkee on intranet).
- Download source code files via HTTP/FTP.
- Compilation of source code files.
- Execution of files.
- Matching output produced by executing files with the standard solution.
- Status given - Compilation Error, Wrong Answer, Time Limit Exceeded, Runtime Error, Memory Limit Exceeded.
- Gives time of execution, memory used, type of runtime error(in case of runtime error) and compilation error(in case of compilation error).
- Matching output with 10^-6 precision error.
- Securing the uploads.
- Add support for threads.
- Add support to run on multiple servers concurrently.